Did you decide to change your hair color and become blonde? Well, congratulations! That’s the right choice. Blonde hair color refreshes the whole look and makes a woman look younger. However, many women wonder how to choose the right hairstylist for their first blond hair dyeing. Read this article and find everything out!
There are several factors which you should consider while choosing the right hairstylist:
- Professional skills of hairstylist. The more experienced they are, the better.
- Ability to work with blond shades. That’s funny but not all of the hairstylists know how the techniques of blonde hair dyeing.
- Presence of pictures of works performed by the hairstylist. If you know what you want, choose your stylist according to the pics of their works. That’s the simplest way not to make a mistake a make the right decision!
- Ability to give post-dyeing recommendations. Dyed and bleached hair is extremely vulnerable to all types of damages. A real professional knows the way of minimizing damage risks, thus, they can recommend some products for home hair care.
- Use of high-quality products for dyeing. Make sure that the hairstylist uses only certified hair dyes and supplements! If they use Braé - that’s perfect! For example, Wanna Be Blond dust-free bleaching powder allows to obtain the desired consistency for any hair dyeing technique. Wanna Be Blond Shiny-Blond Developer Oxidant contains active collagen and saturated nutritious oils, evenly and deeply penetrating in the hair structure. As a result, you will get amazing shiny blonde without any damage to your hair!