Women who have luxurious hair are always proud of it. If nature has given a lady such a gift, then she is incredibly lucky. However, such a beauty treasure should be properly cared for so that there are no issues when combing your hair. The main problem is hair tangling. Is there a way to solve this problem once and forever? Check out this article and find it out!
Which hair gets tangled more often?
- Very dry, brittle, with split ends. The cause of dry hair can be improper care, sensitivity to chemical procedures (for example, coloring), prolonged hair exposure without a hat in the sun or in the cold, frequent use of a hairdryer or curling iron
- Curly and naturally porous hair.
- Thin fluffy hair if it gets static
What can you do to make your hair silky and tangle-free?
- Cut the ends of your hair regularly, at least once every 2-3 months.
- Use the right comb that doesn’t break off the hair.
- Comb your hair before washing and at least three times a day in general.
- Never comb wet hair or go to bed with it.
- Braid long hair at night in non-tight braids. Besides, put your hair in a hairstyle (bun, braid, tail) when doing sports or just in windy weather.
- Use nourishing hair care products. For example, we recommend Divine Liquid Keratin Hair Mask. This revitalizing mask enriched with coconut, jojoba, and avocado oils provides deep hydration of your hair in just few minutes! Ultra-concentrated technology makes your hair silky, shiny and frizz-free without weighing it down!