Everybody knows that there are several hair types according to which one has to choose his haircare routine. However, not all the ladies know how to determine their hair type. Let’s find everything out together in this article!
If your hair is elastic, it‘s shiny in the sun and doesn’t become greasy up to 3-5 days - it belongs to the normal type.
Owners of such hair type should only follow a few simple rules:
- Timely wash your hair;
- Thoroughly comb it with a massage brush;
- Don’t use stylers or the hair dryer with hot air too often;
- Cut the split ends every 1-1.5 months.
If your hair is dull and brittle and it doesn’t become greasy for more than 5 days - it belongs to dry type. Here is what you can do:
- Wash it with shampoo, enriched with moisturizing and nourishing ingredients;
- Apply a moisturizing conditioner or mask after using shampoo;
- Do a scalp massage;
- Minimize the use of hairdryers, stylers;
- Apply moisturizing, nourishing masks at least 1-2 times a week.
If your hair becomes greasy very fast, so you have to wash it more than 1 time in 3 days - it belongs to oily type. Use the following tips:
- Wash your hair with shampoo as necessary;
- Masks/conditioners should be applied in the right direction, from the ends to the middle of the hair length, and then rinsed thoroughly;
- Clay masks help to absorb excess oil;
- Use a comb with sparse teeth made of natural wood.
However, there is one common element for all hair types which is Revival Deep Recovery Hair Mask! It’s no secret that each hair type needs nourishment, thus, this mask will provide intensive restoration of severely damaged hair. Innovative reconstruction technology contains active ingredients and a mixture of vitamins. Among the key elements, there are oil from palm nuts, amino acids and keratin that will carefully restore your hair making it elastic and super shiny!