Oily hair is a result of excessive secretion of the scalp's sebaceous glands. However, hair can become oily only at the roots pretty fast, while the whole length and ends can be rather dry. What can you do if your hair gets oily fast? Check out this article and find it out!
1. In order to make oily haircare even easier and more effective, reconsider your diet: eat less fatty product, trying to eat more vegetables, and more fruits. Try to avoid greasy, salty, and smoked foods, as these products increase the secretion of sebum.
2. Wash your hair as needed and rinse your hair roots thoroughly. Use only warm water. Before washing, comb the hair thoroughly. Be sure to use a shampoo for oily hair and distribute shampoo from roots to ends. Avoid applying hair balm on the roots. Use the product only along hair length and ends.
3. Choose silicone-free styling and haircare products. Silicone is literally the event of excessively oily hair.
4. Be sure to wash your comb with shampoo or even dishwashing detergent at least once a week (every day would be just perfect).
5. Ask your hairstylist to help you choose the right hair mask. The perfect option is Braé Divine Liquid Keratin Mask Ampoule Treatment which has an ultra-concentrated formula that can provide powerful moisturizing and repairing action in minutes! The regular use of this mask will allow your hair to become 3 times softer, as well as much more hydrated and shiny.