Each woman wants her hair color to look as bright and vivid as possible for quite a long time. Unfortunately, not every woman has an opportunity to visit a hair salon every 3-4 weeks in order for a professional hairstylist to take care of her hair color. In this article, we will give you 5 useful tips on how you can maintain luxurious hair color longer. Keep on reading!
1. Choose the right shampoo. Home hair care is very important, especially when it comes to blondes. Your shampoo should be created exclusively for blonde hair.
2. Use a hair conditioner after each hair wash. Many women don’t use the hair conditioner, but this is a big mistake. Moisturizing is what dyed blonde hair needs the most.
3. Use violet shampoo for blonde hair. As a rule, you have to use it every week or two in order to avoid nasty brassy shades.
4. Ask your hairstylist to recommend you a nourishing hair mask. It will not just deeply moisturize your hair but prevent your hair color from washing off.
5. Choose only professional hair care product lines. We know that plenty of women use regular shampoos, balms, conditioners that can be bought in every supermarket. However, that’s wrong. Cheap hair care products don’t contain ingredients that are necessary for hair color maintenance. Try Braé Bond Angel Blonde Treatment Shampoo and pH Treatment. These products have unique formulas that effectively act on bleached hair strands neutralizing the nasty yellow shade and helping you to maintain your hair color longer!