Hair Bleach Powder Professional Lightener 9+ Wanna Be Blonde 500g
Dyeing hair in blonde colors is at the peak of popularity around the world. A professional master colorist can create a unique shade just as a real artist creates a work of art.
Wanna Be Blond bleaching powder allows you to obtain the desired consistency for any hair dyeing technique and provides uniform lightening over the entire spectrum of tones. Give your hair magnificent shades and sparkling shine without damaging your hair.
Wanna Be Blond, a dust-free bleach powder, gives you the opportunity to get a clear, light tone with up to nine lightening levels. In combination with an oxidizing agent, the Wanna Be Blond line does not destroy fibers and gives hair excellent shades and a sparkling shine.
FORMULA "CROTEIN H"
Acts as a means of protection during lightening.
TECHNOLOGY "SPLENDOR OIL MX 10"
A mixture containing a combination of 10 oils. Effectively gives hair softness, shine, and health.
HOW TO USE
Mix until a Wanna Be Blond Bleach Powder Cream is homogeneous with Wanna Be Blond Developer (Oxidizer) 10, 20, 30, or 40 vol. (3, 6, 9 or 12%) in a ratio of 1: 1.5 - 1: 2 depending on your technique or the desired result.
Apply to dry hair.
Wait 20 minutes and monitor the clarification process every 10 minutes.
After receiving the desired tone, completely wash off.
For maximum protection during bleaching, we recommend adding 2 ml of Bond Angel Plex for every 10 g of bleaching powder used.
Up to 9 levels of lift. Anti-yellow effect
- The formula "Crotein H": acts as a means of protection during lightening.
- Technology "Splendor Oil Mx 10": a mixture containing 10 oils, which effectively makes hair soft, shiny, and healthy.
How to use
- Lifts to 9 levels quickly
- On-scalp double process blonding; Off-scalp foil highlighting
- Color correction
- Ideal for any lightening techniques (hand painting and creative techniques)
- Mix until the Wanna Be Blond bleach powder cream is homogeneous with a 10, 20, or another vol. cream developer in a ratio of 1:1.5 - 1:2, depending on your technique or desired result.
- Apply to dry hair. Wait 20 minutes and check the bleaching process every 10 minutes.
- After receiving the desired tone, wash off completely.