We know that hair tangling is one of the most acute problems that many ladies face, especially when it’s winter and we have to wear hats and caps in order to protect ourselves from cold. However, is it possible to solve this problem, why does it arise after all? Find out all the answers in today’s article!
The main reason that the hair gets tangled is the damaged cuticle layer. If the keratin scales on the surface of the hair remain open, they literally cling to each other, which leads to constant tangling (and at the same time loss of shine and elasticity).
Which hair gets tangled more often?
- Very dry, brittle, with split ends.
- Curly or wavy (which means naturally porous).
- Fine fluffy hair if it is electrified.
What should you do to prevent hair tangling?
- Trim the split ends regularly, at least once every 2-3 months.
- Use the right hair comb that doesn’t damage or tangle your locks even more.
- Comb your hair before washing, as well as at least three times a day. Never comb wet hair and don’t go to bed with wet hair.
- Before going to bed, try our Beauty Sleep Night Serum! Apart from the cheating lavender scent that promotes healthy sleep, this product promotes hair shine and hydration while you’re sleeping. Besides, Beauty Sleep Night Serum has an anti-frizz action and enhances hair nutrition.