When we meet a hairstylist, we ask them for a gorgeous platinum blonde. However, even if the desired result is achieved, it’s hard to maintain the salon hair color at home. Sometimes nasty yellow or brassy shades start bothering ladies just several weeks after the salon hair dyeing. How can you avoid this and make your hair pure blonde for as long as possible? Check out this article and find it out!
1. Choose the right shampoo. Home hair care is very important, especially when it comes to blondes. Your shampoo should be created exclusively for blonde hair.
2. Use a hair conditioner after each hair wash. Many women don’t use hair conditioner, but this is a big mistake.
We recommend you try Hair Repair Shampoo and Conditionet set from Braé Revival Collection. The home care line was created to restore severely damaged and weakened hair. Among the key ingredients are wheat germ protein, silk protein, seaweed, and panthenol. Together with mixture of vitamins, these components carefully restore the structure of the most damaged areas, making hair stronger and healthier.
3. Use purple shampoo for blonde hair. As a rule, you should use it every week or two in order to avoid nasty brassy shades.
4. Ask your hairstylist to recommend you a nourishing hair mask. It will not just deeply moisturize your hair but prevent your hair color from washing off.
5. Regularly visit your hairstylist for hair toning. This procedure helps to eliminate yellowness and makes your hair much more nourished.