Everybody knows that blonde hair is the most vulnerable to damages hair type. It needs special care that is exclusively created particularly for this hair type. We are glad to introduce you Braé Bond Angel that can be perfectly used with Wanna Be Blonde bleaching kit! What are the peculiarities of these product lines and how do they work together? Keep on reading and find everything out!
Bond Angel is a product line that was created for fortifying and preserving natural hair bonds, thus protecting them from the negative impact of different chemicals. Now you have a perfect opportunity to get the desired platinum blond look or any other look that involves the application of the chemical absolutely safely for your hair! Bond Angel will fully protect your hair, so you have nothing to worry about!
Wanna Be Blonde is a product line for innovative hair bleaching. It contains active collagen and is saturated with nutritious oils. You get a perfect shiny blond shade without any hair damage! For the best result, we recommend using Bond Angel and Wanna Be Blonde haircare lines together! Here’s the instruction:
1. Add 0.07 ounces (2 ml) of Bond Maker to every 0.35 ounces (10 g) of bleaching powder.
2. Add the required amount of hydrogen peroxide.
3. Mix until you get a homogenous substance, then apply it to your hair using the standard process for bleaching which you can find on the Wanna Be Blonde website section.
4. Rinse your hair with water.
5. Apply 0.68 ounces (20 ml) of Bond Reconstructor on the hair.
6. Comb hair, evenly disrtributing the product. Leave it on your hair for 20 minutes and then rinse.
7. Apply shampoo, conditioner, or color wash of your choice.
That’s it! So easy, isn’t it?