You can perform the best hair care treatments such as anti-frizz treatment, spend hundreds of dollars on expensive hair care products but without a nice set of hairbrushes, everything will be in vain! Yes, we said “brushes”, not a “brush” because one tool can not perform all the necessary functions. What hairbrushes do you need for your hair to be healthy? Check out this article and find it out!
1. Mixed bristle oval hairbrush. It’s perfect for scalp massage as well as for different products distribution (such as deep recovery hair masks).
2. Detangling brush. Another one must-have. You will need a brush that will gently detangle your hair without pulling it out and causing pain. Apply some shine oil for hair in order to facilitate detangling.
3. Round brush with synthetic bristles. This is a special brush for curly hair. You can twirl your hair around the brush while blow-drying it in order to get luxurious neat curls.
4. Fishbone hairbrush. It’s specially designed for hair sectioning.
5. Teasing hairbrush. It’s designed for backcombing and fluffing hair roots before applying hair dye.
6. Cushion hair brush with nylon bristles. It’s the most essential brush ever, as it’s suitable for daily use, especially if you have long hair!